Hello there, and welcome to my very first blog post. I must say, I had been thinking about starting one for the longest time, and was very hesitant for a lot of reasons. I’m very lucky to have had amazing advice from the online community, who have encouraged me to just go for it!
So, for my very first post, I thought I’d share this yummy, fresh Kale and Quinoa salad!
Looks refreshing doesn’t it?
Here’s what you need:
- About 4-6 leaves of fresh massaged kale
- 1/2 cup of Quinoa
- One ripe avocado
- A small handful of coriander
- 2 teaspoons of dried cranberries
- Shaved Almonds
- Balsamic sauce: (recipe from the one and only Martha Stewart)
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
Just pour the sauce right before you eat, and enjoy!